It seems like Starbucks is still cashing in on a very popular promotion during Christmas time here in The Philippines. For as long as I can remember — seven years has it? — Starbucks has made it a point to excite so many of its followers to buy more hand-crafted beverages from Starbucks all throughout the year-end holiday season.
The planner is — as usual — in its rustic charm is complete with coffee sleeve that has the 2018 calendar printed on it, a straight-edge ruler that has more than a dozen of shapes that you can use to make patterns and drawings, pages upon pages of sheets you can use to scribble, write, and draw any thing you want with it and the most important part I like about it are the coupons you can use all-year-round to avail discounts, free up-size vouchers that can give you bigger gulps of your favorite caffeine-laced beverage, and even free beverages to go with the one you already bought.
Just buy nine regular drinks on top of the nine seasonal drinks that Starbucks offer and you got one fantastic planner that fans rave about for more than half-a-decade now.
TIP: Purchase all hot and cold handcrafted beverages in short or tall size. Short Starbucks drinks always come in the hot beverage type.
So be wise and drink up. Cheers to all Starbucks fans who will religiously fill up their sticker promo cards with 18 stickers from hereon now.
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo Card from November 2, 2017 to January 8, 2018 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner.
- Customer must present the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo Card to the Barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Crunch Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Christmas Tree Peppermint Dark Mocha or Vanilla Nougat Latte). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer must submit the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner from any Starbucks store in the Philippines.
- Customer may choose from the available planner designs/sizes at the store at the time of redemption.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on http://www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean and Starbucks VIA®, Teavana®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion.
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
- Promotion starts on November 2, 2017. Stickers may be obtained from November 2, 2017 to January 8, 2018.
- Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner starts November 2, 2017 up to March 8, 2018, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.